The Pavilion - Lamorbey Residents Association Venue Hire
Perfect for Private Functions and Family Parties
See below for details of Mobile Discos, entertainers and party suppliers for events at The Pavilion - Lamorbey Residents Association, Sidcup
Event FAQs for The Pavilion - Lamorbey Residents Association
Information provided here is based on enquiries and bookings handled via needadisco.com, so whilst it's a great insight please contact The Pavilion - Lamorbey Residents Association directly to validate before making any commitments because things can change.
|Is The Pavilion - Lamorbey Residents Association suitable for a Private Function?|
YES! needadisco.com has recently received enquiries for catering, photography, DJs, dancefloors, giant light-up letters and other entertainment services for clients holding birthday parties, anniversaries, engagements etc. at The Pavilion - Lamorbey Residents Association
|Can I hold a Children's Party at The Pavilion - Lamorbey Residents Association?|
YES! At needadisco.com we frequently see enquiries for children's entertainers, DJs, party food, mascots and other entertainment services for kids' birthday parties, school discos and proms etc. at The Pavilion - Lamorbey Residents Association
Customer Reviews of The Pavilion - Lamorbey Residents Association
Unfortunately we don't have any current customer reviews for venue hire at The Pavilion - Lamorbey Residents Association. We hope to get some soon, but in the meantime you may wish to investigate other review sources such as a Facebook page, TripAdvisor entry or Google reviews. Sorry about that.
DJ Reviews of The Pavilion - Lamorbey Residents Association
DJ reviews are provided by members of needadisco.com that have previously worked at The Pavilion - Lamorbey Residents Association. We hope they are useful to you and to any suppliers you plan to use for events there.
This review was provided by Boogie Nights Discos
Low permanent stage
No sound limiter
No useable in-house lighting effects
No air conditioning
No specific dancefloor area
PARKING: Very limited parking for 1 car only
ACCESS: Ok if you can park in the one space otherwise a long 50 metre walk
FACILITIES: Small stage area - width available: 2-3m - height clearance: 2-3m
STAFF: Caretaker OK
POWER PROVISION: Plenty of 13A sockets in close proximity to setup area
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: "small venue with limited stage for setup also bit tired decor and old and worn out hall"
Mobile Discos / DJs for hire at The Pavilion - Lamorbey Residents Association
Here are needadisco.com's Top 4 mobile DJs based on our Site Rank formula for weddings, parties and functions taking place at The Pavilion - Lamorbey Residents Association in Sidcup.
See all DJs covering Sidcup
See specialist WEDDING DJs covering Sidcup
Boogie Nights Discos
Boogie The Night Away In Style With Top Sounds
4.8 | 48 recent reviews
has played The Pavilion - Lamorbey Residents Association
More mobile disco companies available for events at The Pavilion - Lamorbey Residents Association
These needadisco.com members are available to hire for weddings and parties in the DA15 area, including Sidcup, Blackfen, Longlands, Lamorbey, Avery Hill, Bexleym Greenwich
Party Suppliers for events at The Pavilion - Lamorbey Residents Association
The following suppliers all cover events in the Sidcup area, including at The Pavilion - Lamorbey Residents Association
Party Services and Products for events at The Pavilion - Lamorbey Residents Association
The following event services and products are available for events at The Pavilion - Lamorbey Residents Association
- Decorative Lighting
- Disco Equipment Package Hire
- Event Photography
- Hen or Stag Parties
- Karaoke (Standalone)
- LED Curtains and similar
- Laser Shows
- PA Hire
- Singers and Vocalists
- Stage Lighting
- Star Cloths
- Studio Photography
- Sweets and Candy Bars
- Tents or Gazebos or Yurts
- Trussing and Gantries
- Videography and Filming
- Vintage Postboxes
Suggested Alternatives to The Pavilion - Lamorbey Residents Association
The Pavilion - Lamorbey Residents Association not quite right for you? Here's a selection of other venues for hire in and near Sidcup that might be of interest to you...
Other Community Halls & Spaces
Same Area (DA15 - 3 alternatives)
- Christ Church Parish Hall, Woodside Crescent
- Christchurch Church Hall, Woodside Crescent
- St Lawrences Church, Hamilton Road
Nearby (25 alternatives)
- Anstridge Community Hall, London SE SE9
- Children of Christ, Welling DA16
- Chislehurst & Sidcup Sea Cadets, Sidcup DA14
- Coldharbour Leisure Centre, London SE SE9
- Eltham Park Methodist Church, London SE SE9
- Falconwood Community Centre, Welling DA16
- Foots Cray Baptist Church, Sidcup DA14
- Freemantle Hall, Bexley DA5
- Hurst Community Centre, Bexley DA5
- Middle Park Community Centre, London SE SE9
- Mottingham Community Centre, London SE SE9
- New Eltham Library Hall, London SE SE9
- North Cray Neighbourhood Centre, Sidcup DA14
- Progress Community Hall, London SE SE9
- Sparrows Farm Leisure Centre, London SE SE9
- St Albans Hall, London SE SE9
- St Edwards Church Hall, London SE SE9
- St Mary The Virgin Hall, Welling DA16
- St Marys Church Hall, Bexley DA5
- St Marys Community Complex, London SE SE9
- St Michaels Church Hall, Welling DA16
- St Michaels Community Centre, Welling DA16
- St Saviours Church, London SE SE9
- St Stephens RC Church, Welling DA16
- The Centre @ New Eltham Methodist Halls, London SE SE9
Civic Buildings Show / Hide
Conference Venues Show / Hide
Sports, Social & Members' Clubs Show / Hide
Same Area (DA15 - 1 options)
- Montrose Park Club, 158 Hurst Rd
Nearby (35 options)
- 71 Southwood, Eltham SE9
- Badgers Sports Club, London SE SE9
- Baldon Sports & Football Club (Town Academy), Eltham SE9
- Bellegrove Social Club, Welling DA16
- Bexley Cricket Club, Bexley DA5
- Bexley Football Club, Bexley DA5
- Bexleyheath Sports Club, Welling DA16
- Brockleians Rugby Club (Brocks Bunker), Eltham SE9
- Butterfly Sports Club, London SE SE9
- Cambridge Harriers Athletic Club, Bexley DA5
- EDF Energy Leisure Club, London SE SE9
- Eltham Conservative & Unionist (Woodcroft) Club, London SE SE9
- Eltham Hills Club & Institute, London SE SE9
- Eltham Town Football Club (The Oaks), London SE SE9
- Eltham Warren Golf Club, London SE SE9
- Erith & Belvedere Football Club, Welling DA16
- Foots Cray Social Club, Sidcup DA14
- Footscray Rugby Club, London SE SE9
- Footscray Social Club, Sidcup DA14
- Goals Soccer Centre Eltham, London SE SE9
- Metrogas Amateur Sports Association, London SE SE9
- New Eltham Social Club & Institute, London SE SE9
- Old Dartfordians Rugby Club, Bexley DA5
- Rochester Social Club, London SE SE9
- Sidcup & District Conservative Club, Sidcup DA14
- Sidcup & Footscray United Services Club, Sidcup DA14
- Sidcup Recreation Club, Sidcup DA14
- Sidcup Rugby Club, Sidcup DA14
- Sidcup Sports Club, Sidcup DA14
- Sidcup Working Mens Social Club, Sidcup DA14
- STC2 Sports Club, London SE SE9
- The Falconwood Club, Welling DA16
- The Pavilion Sports & Leisure Club, London SE SE9
- Welling United Football Club, Welling DA16
- Westwood (North Kent) Masonic Centre, Welling DA16
Arenas & Theatres Show / Hide
Hotels Show / Hide
Nearby (2 options)
- Holiday Inn London Bexley, Bexley DA5
- Lionel Road Community Hall, London SE SE9
Historic Venues Show / Hide
Nearby (3 options)
- Eltham Lodge (at Blackheath Golf Club), London SE SE9
- Eltham Palace, London SE SE9
- Tudor Barn Eltham, London SE SE9
Contact Details for The Pavilion - Lamorbey Residents Association
The Pavilion - Lamorbey Residents Association is located at Burnt Oak Lane, Sidcup, DA15 9QB
Your privacy is important to us. This Privacy Statement explains what personal data we collect from you, and how we use that data.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) defines "personal information" and "sensitive personal information" and we have assessed our processes to ensure that we comply with the Regulation. This includes reducing the amount of personal information gathered to the minimim possible level needed in order to provide the requested service(s) to you.
This privacy notice lets you know what happens to any personal data that you give to us.
We may change this privacy notice from time to time by updating this page in order to reflect changes in the law and/or our privacy practices. We therefore encourage you to check this privacy notice for changes whenever you visit our website.
Who are we?
You have the right to make a complaint regarding our use of your personal data by contacting the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) who are the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (ico.org.uk) - we would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before a formal approach is made to the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
What personal information do we process?
- Email Address
- (optional) Telephone Number
For the avoidance of doubt, we do not collect or process details classed in GDPR as "sensitive personal information".
Where do we source this information?
From you directly if you decide to use our websites to request detail from
What do we use your personal information for?
If you ask us to send an email message on your behalf to The Pavilion - Lamorbey Residents Association in Sidcup we will share your email address and, optionally if provided, your telephone number with the email address that we currently hold on file for this venue. We make no guarantee that the email address is current or accurate, and you accept this proviso when using the service.
What are the legal grounds for our processing of your personal information?
The lawful basis on which we collect and store your personal information is consent. We ask your consent to share your personal information before we will accept your enquiry via our contact system. If consent is not provided, it is not possible to submit your details and in this instance an enquiry is not formed therefore any personal information captured up to that point is not shared.
How and where can you withdraw your consent?
Use of this facility is a one-time activity. We will forward your details to the venue shortly after receipt of your request. This process is automated, following a manual check to ensure that the message is not, in our opinion, SPAM. Immediately following the activity, your details will no longer be stored by us.
How can you request details of the personal information we hold about you?
We only ever store your email address and, optionally if provided by you, a telephone number until the activity is completed, which usually takes place within a few minutes. Your details are not stored once the activity has completed.
However, under the GDPR, we have to offer you by law a method to enquire about the personal information we hold about you. You can request this by writing to email@example.com from the email address associated with the quotation request you originally placed with us. Please allow 5 working days for a response. Alternatively, you can write to VectisVibe, 30 Craigmore Road PA20 9LB.
Is your personal information transferred outside the UK or the EEA?
The servers on which our website and databases are hosted are located in the UK.
Do you have to provide your personal information to us?
We are unable to contact venues on your behalf if you do not provide certain information to us. If any personal information is optional, we will make this clear.
For how long is your personal information retained by us?
Unless we explain otherwise to you, we'll hold your personal information until the activity is completed, i.e. until we have forwarded your message to The Pavilion - Lamorbey Residents Association or determined that it is SPAM. After this activity, your personal details will no longer be stored by us or shared with any other third parties.